Friday 3 September 2010

Another exquisite Laduree Miniature!

Hi Everyone!

Yes I have been working on a another exquisite Laduree Miniature!

This time I made a delightful French macaroon tower in pistachio and rose.

I have been making and finishing all my orders this week including the bows on this full size Laduree tower.

So if your patiently waiting on orders that's where I have been hiding under a pile of fimo and ribbon in the early hours working away, I will hopefully be in the completion stages no later than the middle of this month, and some will be sooner.

However as Halloween and then Christmas is soon approaching so these will probably be my last custom orders I will make until after the new year, but don't forget that all my new seasonal minis will be on Ebay and Etsy still though.

Hope you love the tower!

Keep looking in as my wonderful new Fall and Autumn miniatures are coming soon.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful!!!!! Someone will be very lucky to have this!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Es preciosa! Me encanta el colorido.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its wonderful... the details are amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased everyone likes this piece.

    For me it brings an end to summer, but these look fantastic any time the year set in a luxury French bakery shop.

    Also if they are dressed up with gold or silver they can make a lovely Christmas piece too.

    ReplyDelete